Jim Sinunu spoke on a panel titled Evaluating Industrial Hygiene Conclusions, which will included topics such as Opening the Time Capsule: 1986 OSHA and EPA Risk Assessments, To Ban or Not to Ban: Policy and Scientific Considerations, and Importance and Validity of Dose Reconstruction.
- Chris Bruni Will Be Presenting at the American Conference Institute Advanced Forum on Asbestos Claims and Litigation In Chicago, Illinois on May 21, 2018
- Chris Bruni wins dismissal in smoking lung cancer matter after Opening Statement
- Chris Bruni and Steve Spaulding successfully defend National Franchised Automobile Dealer
- Chris Bruni Wins Dismissal at Conclusion of Voir Dire
- Erin McGahey and Brian Triplett Presented a Webinar on “Asbestos-Related Diseases and Other Cancers” To Nationally-Certified Case Managers