Past Speaking Engagements
Posted on Apr 12, 2011 | speaking-engagements
- In March 2011, Chris Bruni presented “Hanif/Nishihama, Limiting Past Medical Damages” in Denver, CO.
- Jim Sinunu spoke in March 2011 on the “Medicare Secondary Payer Act” describing efforts in Northern California and nationwide to resolve case handling and release issues as they apply to Medicare reimbursement and reporting requirements.
- Chris Bruni spoke on recent developments and appellate activity regarding the calculation of medical damages.
- The firm was hired by the New York Liquidation Bureau to provide information to the San Francisco court relating to the Atlantic Mutual insolvency and rehabilitation proceedings.
- On an ongoing basis, Sinunu Bruni has provided presentations on the Medicare Secondary Payer Act as well as recent developments in California relating to the equipment manufacturers’ defenses.
- Partner Jim Sinunu served on the San Francisco Medicare Secondary Payer Act committee to evaluate case management and release matters as they affected Medicare reimbursement and reporting requirements.
- As part of a Basic Training series to lawyers sponsored by the ADCNC, Jim Sinunu gave a presentation on Trial Tactics.
- The firm’s attorneys presented to ADCNC on “Insulator’s Union History and Knowledge of its members of the Hazards of Asbestos.”
- Sinunu Bruni presented to ADCNC on “Jurisdictional Trends in California.”
- At the ADCNC Annual Meeting, Sinunu Bruni attorneys spoke on “Defending Dissolved Entities.”