In March of 2018, Chris Bruni and Steve Spaulding successfully defended a nationally franchised automobile dealership on a complaint involving alleged violations of the Business and Professions Code, Section 17200. Chris and Steve were able to get the Section 17200 claim dismissed, which resulted in a resolution of the matter.
- Chris Bruni Will Be Presenting at the American Conference Institute Advanced Forum on Asbestos Claims and Litigation In Chicago, Illinois on May 21, 2018
- Chris Bruni wins dismissal in smoking lung cancer matter after Opening Statement
- Chris Bruni and Steve Spaulding successfully defend National Franchised Automobile Dealer
- Chris Bruni Wins Dismissal at Conclusion of Voir Dire
- Erin McGahey and Brian Triplett Presented a Webinar on “Asbestos-Related Diseases and Other Cancers” To Nationally-Certified Case Managers