Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon resolved a breach of contract claim in an employment dispute between a technology start-up and its former business partner, avoiding litigation and providing cost-savings to their client in process.
- Chris Bruni Wins Dismissal at Conclusion of Voir Dire
- Erin McGahey and Brian Triplett Presented a Webinar on “Asbestos-Related Diseases and Other Cancers” To Nationally-Certified Case Managers
- James Sinunu Spoke at Perrin Conferences' Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview and Outlook in September 2017
- Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon Win Dismissal in High Value Kidney Cancer Case
- Christopher Bruni Co-Authors "Effective Deposition Techniques in Asbestos Litigation" Published by The Defense Research Institute in the November 2016 Issue of Its National Magazine For The Defense