Chris Bruni and Steven Spaulding secured a dismissal with prejudice within two months of their client being sued on a cross-complaint for breach of contract and fiduciary duty. The cross-complainant was motivated to dismiss the action after Sinunu Bruni moved to compel the dispute to binding arbitration, which would have exposed the cross-complainant to an adverse award of attorney’s fees and costs.
- Chris Bruni Will Be Presenting at the American Conference Institute Advanced Forum on Asbestos Claims and Litigation In Chicago, Illinois on May 21, 2018
- Chris Bruni wins dismissal in smoking lung cancer matter after Opening Statement
- Chris Bruni and Steve Spaulding successfully defend National Franchised Automobile Dealer
- Chris Bruni Wins Dismissal at Conclusion of Voir Dire
- Erin McGahey and Brian Triplett Presented a Webinar on “Asbestos-Related Diseases and Other Cancers” To Nationally-Certified Case Managers