Chris Bruni and Steven Spaulding secured a dismissal with prejudice within two months of their client being sued on a cross-complaint for breach of contract and fiduciary duty. The cross-complainant was motivated to dismiss the action after Sinunu Bruni moved to compel the dispute to binding arbitration, which would have exposed the cross-complainant to an adverse award of attorney’s fees and costs.
- Chris Bruni Wins Dismissal at Conclusion of Voir Dire
- Erin McGahey and Brian Triplett Presented a Webinar on “Asbestos-Related Diseases and Other Cancers” To Nationally-Certified Case Managers
- James Sinunu Spoke at Perrin Conferences' Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview and Outlook in September 2017
- Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon Win Dismissal in High Value Kidney Cancer Case
- Christopher Bruni Co-Authors "Effective Deposition Techniques in Asbestos Litigation" Published by The Defense Research Institute in the November 2016 Issue of Its National Magazine For The Defense