Jim Sinunu and Chris Bruni defended a national construction company in a living mesothelioma lawsuit. After opening statements, their client was dismissed without the payment of any settlement monies.
- Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon Win Dismissal in High Value Kidney Cancer Case
- Christopher Bruni Co-Authors "Effective Deposition Techniques in Asbestos Litigation" Published by The Defense Research Institute in the November 2016 Issue of Its National Magazine For The Defense
- Erin McGahey Authors "Is Hernandezcueva a Dog with a Bark Bigger Than Its Bite?", for the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern Calfornia and Nevada's Defense Comment Magazine.
- Chris Bruni and Scott Herndon Resolve Breach of Contract Claim
- Sinunu Bruni Partners Extract Client from Lawsuit In Short Order